Policy - Use of Paracombe Pony and Equestrian Club Inc. Grounds
- Only riders holding appropriate pony club or other horse activities insurance may ride on the grounds.
- Riders must adhere to rules and policies set out by the Pony Club Association of South Australia Inc and Paracombe Pony and Equestrian Club Inc.
- Approved horse gear and correct riding boots and helmets must be used whilst riding on the grounds as set by Pony Club Association of South Australia Inc.
- Riders under 17 years of age must be supervised by a responsible adult during any horse activities on PPEC grounds, including rallies.
- Any equipment used should be returned to the sheds and the arena and grounds left clear and tidy.
This policy has been developed in conjunction with the Paracombe Recreation Grounds Inc, which is governed by Trustees who are the official landholders on behalf of the community.
The Paracombe Recreation Grounds Trustees have approved horse riding and equestrian activities on the land, provided they are protected from liability should an accident occur.
MEMBERS of Paracombe Pony and Equestrian Club Inc.
- Members are free to engage a suitably qualified instructor to provide lessons on the grounds.
- The member must ensure the instructor holds appropriate insurance, and receive a copy of their Certificate of Currency for the activities being taught.
- The arena can be booked for exclusive use for lessons via the club's FaceBook booking system or by contacting the club.
If an instructor wishes to hire the grounds to provide lessons for horse activities they must provide the Paracombe Pony Club committee with a copy of their insurance Certificate of Currency for the activities being taught, when booking the grounds. They must also ensure the rider/participant has suitable insurance for the activity being taught.
Casual Rate: $10 per hour
Half Day Use: $50
Full Day Use: $100 or by negotiation.
USE OF THE CROSS COUNTRY PADDOCK
If the lesson requires the cross country paddock, 24hrs notice must be given to a committee member or agistees, by the hirer or club member so they can organize temporary relocation of the horses grazing in the paddock.
Made directly into the Bank Account nominated below in advance.
Account Name: Paracombe Pony and Equestrian Club Inc.
Account Number: 234478
Deposit Reference: Your name and hire date
A payment advice must be emailed to the Treasurer.
Please note by using the grounds you will be demonstrating your agreement to these Terms and Conditions and that this system will be run as an honor system.